Olik Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") set out below carefully before ordering any Goods or Services from our mobile app. By ordering any Goods or Services from this mobile application you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Section 1: IntroductionWe are Olik, a brand of Witbug Technologies Pvt Ltd, unless otherwise stated.
Section 2: Definitions
- "you", "your" and "yours" are references to you the person accessing this Website/Mobile app and ordering any Goods or Services from the Website/Mobile app or from any other channel provided by Olik;
- "we", "us", "our", and "Olik" are references to the Company;
- "Goods" is a reference to any goods which we may offer for sale from our Website/Mobile app from time to time;
- "Service" or "Services" is a reference to any service which we may supply and which you may request via our Website/Mobile app;
- "Participating merchant" is a third party, which has agreed to co-operate with the Company to prepare and/or deliver the Goods or Services.
- "Website/Mobile app" is a reference to our Website/Mobile app https://www.olik.in or our mobile application on which we offer our Goods or Services.
Section 3 : Acceptance of terms
3.1. Thank you for using Olik. These Terms of Service (the "Terms") are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of the olik website at www.olik.in (the "Site") and any related mobile or software applications ("Olik Platform") including but not limited to delivery of information via the website whether existing now or in the future that link to the Terms (collectively, the "Services").
These Terms are effective for all existing and future Olik users, including but without limitation to users having access to 'restaurant business page' to manage their claimed business listings.
Please read these Terms carefully. By accessing or using the Olik Platform, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with Witbug Technologies Pvt. Ltd. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms or are unable to be bound by the Terms. Your use of the Olik Platform is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You can accept the Terms by:
- Clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where it is made available to you by Olik in the user interface for any particular Service; or
- Actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that Olik will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
Section 4: Ordering
Section 5: Information
- Any contract for the supply of goods and services from this Website/Mobile app is between you and the Participating merchant; for the supply of Goods or Services from this Website/Mobile app any contact is between you and OLIK. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are for your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- Goods and Services purchased from this Website/Mobile app are intended for your use only and you warrant that any Goods purchased by you are not for resale and that you are acting as principal only and not as agent for another party when receiving the Services.
- When ordering from this Website/Mobile app you may be required to provide an e-mail address and password. You must ensure that you keep the combination of these details secure and do not provide this information to a third party.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website/Mobile app.
- Any order or booking that you make with us is subject to product or service availability, delivery capacity and acceptance by us and the Participating merchant.
- If the ordered Food or booked service is available, the Participating merchant will accept the contract and confirm it to Olik. If the details of the order are correct, the contract for the Goods or Services will be confirmed by text message (SMS).
- In the case that Goods or services offered by Olik were ordered or booked, Olik will confirm availability together with or separately from the food order or service appointment booked.
- The confirmation message will specify acceptance details specified by the Participating merchant
- If the Goods or services are not available or if there is no fulfilment capacity, we will also let you know by text message (SMS), phone call, notification on app or providing the same information on our app.
- Where we have requested information from you to provide Goods or Services you agree to provide us with accurate and complete information.
- You authorize us to use, store or otherwise process your personal information in order to provide the Goods or Services to you.
- You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Please contact us if you wish to request this information.
Section 6: Linked Sites
There may be a number of links on our Website/Mobile app to third party Website/Mobile apps which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not represent the quality of the Goods or Services provided by such third parties nor do we have any control over the content or availability of such sites. We cannot accept any responsibility for the content of third party Website/Mobile apps or the Services or Goods that they may provide to you.
Section 7: Prices and Payment
- Any contract for the supply of Goods and services from this Website/Mobile app is between you and the Participating merchant; for the supply of Goods or Services from this Website/Mobile app any contact is between you and Olik. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are for your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- All prices listed on the Website/Mobile app are correct at the time of publication and have been input as received by the merchant; While we take great care to keep them up to date, the final price charged to you by the merchant can change based on the latest menu and prices of the restaurant. . We also reserve the right to alter the Goods or Services available for sale on the Website/Mobile app and to stop listing merchants, Goods or Services.
- All prices listed on the Website/Mobile app for Goods and services by the Participating merchant reflect the price the Participating merchant or the third party provider charges at the time of listing. In case the price listed is not current and the merchant informs us immediately after placing the order, we will put our best effort to contact you to inform you about the price difference and you can choose to opt-out of the order at that time.
- All prices for Goods and services offered by Olik or a third party provider assigned by Olik listed on the Website/Mobile app are correct at the time of publication, however, we reserve the right to alter these in the future
- The total price for Goods or Services ordered or booked, including product or service charges and other charges, will be displayed on the Website/Mobile app when you place your order. Full payment must be made for all Goods and Services provided. Payment on the Website/Mobile app, by online payment, e.g. credit or debit card.
Section 8: Refunds and Cancellation
8.1. Order once placed on the platform cannot be cancelled. In case of non availability of item or service with the merchant, cancellation shall be initiated by the user or auto cancellation may happen in case of non acceptance or cancellation initiated by the merchant. Once cancellation is initiated, it may take up-to 7-10 working days for the refund to reflect in your bank account.
Section 9: Complaints
We take complaints very seriously and aim to respond to your complaints within 5 business days. All complaints should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section 10: Limitation of Liability
- Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this Website/Mobile app is correct and error free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of the Website/Mobile app will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website/Mobile app and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
- We disclaim any and all liability to you for the supply of the food, Goods and Services to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. If we are found liable for any loss or damage to you such liability is limited to the amount you have paid for the relevant Goods or Services. We cannot accept any liability for any loss, damage or expense, including any direct or indirect loss such as loss of profits to you, howsoever arising. This limitation of liability does not apply to personal injury or death arising as a direct result of our negligence.
- We do not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer system via our Website/Mobile app.
- We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in performing Services or delivering Goods where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission, which is outside our reasonable control such as all overwhelming and unpreventable events caused directly and exclusively by forces of nature that can be neither anticipated, nor controlled, nor prevented by the exercise of prudence, diligence, and care, including but not limited to: war, riot, civil commotion; compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction and acts of third parties.
- If we have contracted to provide identical or similar order to more than one Customer and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of an Event of Force Majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which orders we will fill and to what extent.
- The products sold by us are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Website/Mobile app or for any products or services purchased from us.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- In the event Olik has a reasonable belief that there exists an abuse of vouchers and/or discount codes or in suspected instances of fraud, Olik may cause the shopper (or customer) to be blocked immediately and reserves the right to refuse future service. Additionally, should there exist an abuse of vouchers or discount codes, Olik reserves the right to seek compensation from any and all violators.
- Offers are subject to Olik's discretion and may be withdrawn at any time and without notice.
Section 11: General
- All prices are in INR.
- We may subcontract any part or parts of the Services or Goods that we provide to you from time to time and we may assign or novate any part or parts of our rights under these Terms and Conditions without your consent or any requirement to notify you.
- We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
- Payment must be made at the time of ordering the Goods or Services from us by credit card/Debit card/netbanking.